Benefits of Corporate Membership
Corporate Membership of the Trust offers a number of benefits, including:
- Business networking amongst fellow corporate members at the Trust's Corporate Lunches
- Information on built-environment and amenity matters.
- Advice on appropriate contacts in the City on related matters.
- An opportunity to support a body which stimulates imaginative thinking about the future of the environment in which your business exists.
- A channel for involvement in wider discussion about the future of the City.
- A sounding board at pre-planning application stage for development proposals.
- Monthly newsletters updating you on current and related topics.
- An interesting programme of monthly visits, lectures and events.
- Prominent acknowledgement of your support in the Trust's Annual Report
- The opportunity through the Trust's activities to serve the community and to contribute to the well-being of Leeds.
Categories of Corporate Membership
Gold Corporate Member £1000 per annum
Standard Corporate Member £300 per annum
If you would like to become a corporate member please contact us for more information.
The Trust is very grateful to all its corporate members for their help. It does not distinguish between the size of companies in its Corporate Subscription rates. Some companies, however, are keener or better able to support the Trust financially than others. The categories of membership exist to recognise the different levels of financial contribution made to assist the Trust's work.