Individual, Family and Patron Membership
Anyone can join the TrustThe benefits include:
- A lively programme of events
- Monthly newsletter and an Annual Report
- Briefings on current issues in the city, followed by high level representation of your views
to the City Council, developers and other key decision makers
How can you be involved?Events for members:
- Talks and presentations on city issues
- Tours of both new and historic buildings
- Guided walks and excursions
- Conferences about the city
There are three categories of membership open to the general public:
Individual £30 p.a.
Family £40 p.a.
Patrons: Standard £100; Silver £200; Gold £500+
The patrons schemes is a special category of membership which allows you to financially assist the Trust over and above the current annual subscription. Your generosity will be prominently recorded in the Trust's Annual Report each year. If you would prefer your annual gift to be anonymous we promise to respect your wishes.
Why not join now?Simply download an PDF (101 KB) version of the application form and send with the appropriate fee to:
Leeds Civic Trust
17-19 Wharf Street
Leeds LS2 7EQ.