The Crabtree Memorial Bursary
Leeds Civic Trust is offering a Bursary of £1000. The Bursary is available to anyone aged 18 or over living, working or studying in Leeds at the time of application.
The purpose of the Bursary is twofold:
- To facilitate studies that encourage deeper understanding and wider appreciation of aspects of the city of Leeds, and,
- To use that deeper understanding and appreciation to further the aims and objectives of the Trust.
The objectives of Leeds Civic Trust are to:-
- Encourage high standards of design, architecture and town planning
- Stimulate interest in and care for the history and character of the city
- Encourage the improvement of features of public amenity
- Promote co-operation in the achievement of these objectives
The award of the Bursary in the sum of £1000 is made by the Trust on the satisfactory completion of a study/research project relating to the city and in accordance with the objectives listed above. The Bursary is intended to assist with the costs of undertaking the study/research project.